The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter, And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.(Deuteronomy 28:56-57)
But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us. For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?( Luke 23:28-31)
It is grieving to see crowds of Irish woman shouting victoriously over the removal of what were once Europe’s most restrictive abortion laws.
What is it that they think they are celebrating?
- Some form of woman’s “liberation”. As in America, and the rest of the western world, seductive slogans such as ” My Body,My Choice…” promise women liberty and sexual autonomy.
- Woman’s Equality With Men. Since Women now have full power and choice as to whether or not they would bear children, they will supposedly now attain full equality with men to earn wages, enter any career and rise to the top, and be anything they want to be
- Improved marriages, by relieving the stress of pregnancy and of having too many children in a family.
- Less Poverty and illegitimacy. No more “unwanted children”, every child will be a “Wanted child”,
- Women will gain new respect in society as the dark ages of the “barefoot and pregnant” wife pass away into the brave new world of autonomy and mutual respect between male and female.
- Less child abuse, if every child is now a “Wanted child”, it stands to reason that abortion will eliminate child abuse in Ireland.
But like any bargain the Devil strikes, these are dark and empty promises, and easily disproven by the experiences of the last fifty years in the West.
- The Apostle Peter warned of false teachers who “Promise Liberty, although they themselves are slaves of corruption”. Abortion doesn’t liberate women, it debases them deeply. In fact the act of abortion itself destroys that which is uniquely womanly about women, ie nurturing and caring, motherliness.
As abortion becomes more commonplace, general respect for women plunges in any formerly Judeo/Christian society. No fault divorce laws, hyper sexualization of women, girls and even children, and the acceptance of homosexuality are all deep forms of contempt for women.
What is a woman and what makes a woman special? Abortion is a total denial of the sanctity of life and of the sanctity of the womb in particular. This is what Irish women are wildly celebrating now.
- Abortion encourages a lax attitude about sex, divorcing it from fruitfulness in the minds of those who accept it, which has many unforeseen consequences. It was “the Pill”first and then abortion which gave us the disastrous “sexual revolution”, which has all but destroyed romance and love in the west.
- If sexuality has no relationship with fruitfulness, neither does it have any lasting consequences. Sexual “partners are interchangeable, and there is no unique compliment between man and woman, thus our modern gender confused societies.
When people develop a casual and lax idea about sex, it is invariably women who pay the highest personal price. Virtually every “easy divorce” plunges the woman and any children with her into poverty. The singular reason for poverty in America is single motherhood.
When an abortion supporting man impregnates a consenting woman, and doesn’t want to take care of either the woman or the baby, He can rationalize that He doesn’t have to because she could just as easy get an abortion and solve the problem. He can leave her, with less conscience, because femnism has given him an out.
- Every child a wanted Child? No more unwanted children since abortion? It turns out, it doesn’t work that way. Once the idea becomes acceptable that one can kill a child in the womb, the value of all children plunges, as witnessed by our dangerous, confusing, modern world of human trafficking, child pornography, and the hyper sexualization of children, the deliberate loss of innocence. The post abortion world is vastly different for children than the world we grew up in the baby boom years. One cannot safely allow a child to go to a public restroom, without fearing for abuse or even abduction.
Irish women, Listen to Patricia Heaton , of feminists for Life and the co star of the popular series “Everybody Loves Raymond” explain how abortion has made the lot of women so much worse than before it was introduced;
Does Roe v. Wade Really Help Women?
The BROKEN PROMISES of Legalized Abortion
1. More choices for women in crisis?
The right to “choose” abortion has become the right to “coerce” women into abortion. Studies show that aborted women are twice as likely to be the victims of homicide and domestic violence – confirming the coersion surrounding abortion.
2. More power for women?
Legalized abortion has facilitated the sexual exploitation of women – making women into objects to be used instead of persons to be loved.
3. An answer to sexual abuse?
Women victimized by the violence of rape or incest have expressed feeling further violated by abortion. Women who have chosen keep or adopt out their children report experiencing healing and love, rather than more pain.
4. No more women and children in poverty?
The number of women and children in poverty, and the number of abused children has both increased steadily since 1973.
5. Abortion liberates women?
Abortion is destroying women. A 30-year medical review shows that women who underwent abortion were 3-6 times more likely to commit suicide. Mother and child are a sacred unity, and a woman’s knowledge that she caused the death of her own child naturally leads to deep psychological disturbance. Women who need help in healing after abortion can contact Rachel’s Vineyard to find reconciliation and peace.
“Every 36 seconds in America a woman lays her body down forced to choose abortion out of a lack of practical resources and emotional support. Abortion is a reflection that society has failed women.”
Emmy Award Winner – Everybody Love Raymond
Feminists for Life Honorary Chair
These Irish women have no idea of the miseries coming upon the entire nation as a result of this compact with Moloch!
When a woman commits an abortion, there are always two deaths, the death of the baby, and the spiritual death of the Mother. It is not natural to kill your own child or to use abortion as birth control.
It has coarsened an entire class of women in America, a whole generation of women have lost the very idea of what it even means to be a woman, as evidenced in the vulgar, foul mouthed, hate fueled “Womens March” on Washington, composed of women and children bearing filthy language bearing signs, wearing obscene hats and shouting obscenities in the streets!
Obviously this referendum against the sanctity of life is an expression of Ireland’s rejection of the Judeo/Christian God, accelerated by heinous scandals of sexual abuse of young wards of the state in Catholic run foster homes.
These women celebrate freedom, but freedom from what? Freedom from marriage? Freedom from compassion and from their nature as nurturers? Are they free now from conscience? Do they think this liberates them from fruitfulness and dignity?